SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    It's stuff like this makes me despise these reprobates.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
It's stuff like this makes me despise these reprobates. Login/Join 
Picture of Dresden
posted
From China - a Siberian tiger forced to endure this! Tied down Tiger

And just down the peninsula in South Korea a few very lucky dogs are getting a reprieve: Dogs sent to the US from Meat Farms
And Rhino horns going for $300,000 in Vietnam? Oh who cares if you kill a priceless animal for it. . Rhino poaching for medicine

Now I know why we ought to despise all of these limp -(&(&ed SOB's

Rant off.

NRA Life Endowment Member
American Legion Life Member
Its only a hill, if you think its a hill. . .

Posts: 1663 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Report This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Many years ago in Korea my CO stopped by the dog farm at the bottom of our hill and tried to buy one as a Company mascot.....no way

The way they kill the dogs is brutal

Posts: 6208 | Location: DFW is home but currently in PHX | Registered: February 12, 2004Report This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
Animals should not be unnecessarily tortured, and protected species should, well, be protected.

BUT, outside of that, who are we to judge what animals others decide to eat?

Do you think of those precious cows every time you carve into that ribeye steak, or those cute chickens every time you eat a Macnugget?

Posts: 10485 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
At the VHF radio site in Inchon in the late '50's we had a canine stray that we took care of. I was told to keep an eye on him. Found out the locals near the radio site wanted him for.......food.

"If you want a friend in Washington, get a Dog - Harry S Truman.

Posts: 4770 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darkest2000:
Animals should not be unnecessarily tortured, and protected species should, well, be protected.

Do you think of those precious cows every time you carve into that ribeye steak, or those cute chickens every time you eat a Macnugget?
Agreed, but F those killing animals for the bogus mythical qualities of their body parts.

Posts: 5123 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Dresden
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darkest2000:

I pray over the carcass of every Antelope or Elk that I harvest, thanking God for providing me this food. I also think carefully before I take the shot so that I don't inflict a painful wound and kill them quickly.

You made my point when you said animals shouldn't be tortured and protected animals shouldn't be poached.

I've never eaten a McNugget. :-)

NRA Life Endowment Member
American Legion Life Member
Its only a hill, if you think its a hill. . .

Posts: 1663 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Report This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
No respect for life.

Zero. None.

Posts: 3987 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Report This Post