SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Michael Medved
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michael Medved Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Why is this guy on conservative radio? Each time I happen to turn on the radio and he is on, he sounds just like a Obama democrat. He was taking on the segment I heard about gun control, and keeping guns out of the hands of the mentally ill, and he vehemently supports California style restrictions without a warrant seizures of private property, and suspension of Constitutional Rights. Each time a caller would come on and try to tell him how full of shit that he was, he kept throwing out the "if it saves one life" or "there is no one who doesn't support this type of action" or "there are currently more restrictions to drive a car than there is to own a gun".

How does this simpleton have a radio show?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems nothing has changed since I stopped listening to him over 10 years ago.

Medved is a Conservative from a Seattle Liberals Perspective.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Screw that guy! He's a closet Libtard and I have grown to detest even the sound of his voice. He lost me as a listener when FL came out with their stance against selling firearms to anyone under 21 years old and he supported it like it was the best thing since sliced brisket. I was screaming at the radio that day and just decided to change the station. He comes on at 2:00 pm here on 103.3FM .

So now, I just switch over to Hannity on 740AM at 2:00 and listen to a REAL conservative. Yeah...Medved is a front-hole.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
His last good work was The Golden Turkey Awards, a book highlighting the worst of film, circa 1980.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After his cancer a decade or so ago his viewpoint dramatically shifted. Prior to that I enjoyed most of his show. Living in seattle and listening to the local yocals that called him was always a treat. After my move to CT, and his cancer, it was vastly different.

I prefer the Lars Larson show now for a PNW perspective of conservitivism.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I only remember the guy when he took over the film review TV show Sneak Previews when Siskel & Ebert left for another show. Medved was no Gene Siskel.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Medved is not a fan of Trump.
He does give him lukewarm support for some of his policies, but that's about the extent of it.

He also didn't like Obama but has spent a lot of time excusing his behavior.

So yeah, not my favorite talk host.

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
The only time I listened to Medved, he went into an anti-Trump diatribe. That was enough for me to tune him out. He and Bill Kristol, another ersatz conservative, can hold hands and dive headfirst off a 100 ft. cliff as far as I’m concerned.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Commiefornia conservative is a full fledged liberal in any other state.
They are in their own delusional world.
Quit listening to him long ago and also Michael Savage after he turned against the second amendment.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This moron is a pretender.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I stopped listening to him around 2012 when it became apparent he was sucking up to Obama. Frown

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Was in the truck for a few minutes just now, and Medved was on again and was upset over what he viewed as egregious comments by the President that we were "one election away" from the left violently taking our Rights. He just couldn't for the help of himself see Pelosi, and Schumer being violent. He thought it was one of the wildest accusations he's ever heard.

Apparently, he's not paid a bit of attention in the last 10 years..........

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
No wonder I have not heard him quite a while on stations around here. I used to like listening to him and did not know he has gone libtard. I wish Mark Steyn was on the air more often as I really like him.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Necropost......

Just had to praise the good Lord above! Medved has been removed from KNTH (FM 103.3 and 1070 AM here in Houston) and was replaced by Sebastian Gorka effective 1-JAN. I didn't find out until yesterday when I got in the car after getting my hair cut and the radio was tuned to 103.3 during Medved's slot. To my PLEASANT surprise, Medved the Libtard wasn't broadcasting and I confirmed Gorka's assignment to the KNTH family from their website. Perhaps enough people had complained to KNTH about Medved's Liberal slant.

I guess it's a loss for Hannity, but I won't be tuning him in from 2:00 - 5:00 any longer when I'm in the car at that time. Sorry Sean... Big Grin I've seen Gorka on Hannity's show a number of times and really liked him.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Medved was replaced by Gorka in the PHX market too. AMF

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Medved was fired from Salem Radio effective 1/1/2019 IIRC and replaced by Sebastian Gorka, that's why you all hear Gorka now.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad I have never heard of this guy. Hope I never do again.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Medved was fired from Salem Radio effective 1/1/2019 IIRC and replaced by Sebastian Gorka, that's why you all hear Gorka now.

Would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall in that meeting. "Michael...it seems you've transformed into a raging LIBTARD and we're gonna have to let you go. Call Rachel Madcow..."

posted Hide Post
Medved was a Liberal in the true Hollywood sense. He did somewhat change to have conservative views, but his methods of debate were weak. Gorka is the opposite of Medved. He hides nothing and openly discusses his love of America and the 2nd Amendment. Last week he talked about carrying his Glock 29, customized by Robar Guns. Medved would NEVER do that.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
No different than John Bachelor

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post