SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Voter Fraud
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Voter Fraud Login/Join 
posted
I'm sick of it. My wife is on the phone with her cousin in Connecticut, who was bragging about driving all over the county on election day to vote Democrat at multiple locations. Then a pair of relatives from Washington State send me an email. Unbeknownst to me, WA state has all mail in ballots now (convenient for cheating.) My relatives got their ballots back with a form letter stating "signatures on ballots do not match signatures on envelopes, ballots not counted." The signatures were obvious matches. I told them to contact the FEC.

They're not even hiding it anymore.

Posts: 17141 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow it is just not the dead Democrats voting. Do they take full advantage of all those worthwhile welfare programs as well?

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Also voting in two or more states.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
This shit is routinely done. Snowbirds from New York winter in Florida, request absentee ballot from New and register to vote in Florida.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
s week in NJ. While it's a local election, the principles are all involved in Democratic politics. Even the county's Prosecutor's Office is being implicated.

Hoboken woman paid voters $50 in vote-by-mail bribery scheme, U.S. Attorney says

https://www.nj.com/hudson/inde...l_bribery_schem.html

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
They don't have to travel that far.

NH attorney general charges Mass. resident with voter fraud

https://www.wmur.com/article/n...-voter-fraud/5186251

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Broward County,even worse! I can't stand it. The Democrats are trying to take the Democracy out of this country.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife went to vote in CT and the lady ahead of her was told she had already voted. The lady raised hell but In the end she was denied the right to vote

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffemt44:
My wife went to vote in CT and the lady ahead of her was told she had already voted. The lady raised hell but In the end she was denied the right to vote

Not unusual. Someone knowing your name and address can claim to be you and cast a vote before you get to the polls. Only way to stop that is Voter ID laws, which so far have continued to fail because of claims that requiring ID is unduly burdensome on certain persons or groups. Voter ID would also require doing away with mail-in ballots.

I voted by absentee ballot in the 1972 general election. I had to take my ballot to a notary public and provide photo ID. Must have taken me all of 30 minutes.

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1097 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I have no confidence in our election process any longer. I hate feeling this way.

Posts: 13254 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
If I had my way, your wife's cousin would be hanging from a lamppost.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffemt44:

This happened to me in CA during the 2012 election; the guy in front of me had "already voted". He was pissed. But the poll workers would not allow him to vote, even though he wanted to show ID (CA has no voter ID).

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Something is really fishy then, because CT does require an ID to vote.
I've voted for almost fifty years here and I always had to show an ID.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16513 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post