SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Anonymous forums
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anonymous forums Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by exx1976:
I, myself, have fallen victim to this very thing, here on this very forum, countless times. I'm sure there are many on here who think I'm a complete asshole. I'm sure there are at least as many more who have me on their ignore list.

The fact of the matter is that I'm originally from the east coast, and have a style of communication that is normally very detail-oriented and direct/to the point.

Many people apparently interpret that incorrectly as my being an asshole. I've gotten used to it over the years, but that class I took helped to explain why, and has helped me to polish my image with coworkers and customers alike. How? I communicate a LOT less in writing.
Forgive me, but if you're going to mount a defense no one asked you to provide, let me point out that you've said some things in this forum which require no interpretation and therefore have not been "incorrectly interpreted." If we're going to engage in self-examination, let's be honest about it.

There are plenty of people in this forum from the east coast of the United States. You may want to give this a bit more thought.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post