SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Electric company moving the power pole in my yard, 1' from a 25' palm tree
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Electric company moving the power pole in my yard, 1' from a 25' palm tree Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Post some photos. In the smaller area in which I reside the TV station will send someone out with a camera. The ladies in the local garden club can make quite a show of things like this.

The last time was not successful as the Power Company spokesperson said it was necessary for reliable power and that customers could pound sand. He got a lot of pushback, but not much happened because the area in which Asplundh was doing the clearing was in the ghetto so to speak.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Jimmy,

Become am Instagram influencer and influence the company to back-off. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14034 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come on post the pics!!!!!!

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post