SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Germaphobe Confrontation
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Germaphobe Confrontation Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A couple of years ago I watched an older "hill folk" type in Wal-Mart hawk a huge lugey on the floor. I gently reminded him that spitting lung baloney on there floor was somewhat rude, and I thought I was going to have to fight him. Pretty much I don't go to Walmart anymore. I can find assholes only own, I don't need them grouped for me.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Or "Sorry, hope you have your TB shot, I'm not yet cleared!"

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
Next time, you say, "Oh yeah, sorry about that, just got back from a tour of Asia. It's like flu season over there too, crazy, right? I was feeling fine, until I got back, had a tickle in my throat since then, some aches and chills. I ejaculated some blood earlier too. Not during intercourse, or masturbation, just sort of all on it's own. It was weird! Anyway, better get some OJ, right, pal?"

It's threads like this that make SF great!

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
quote:
Somebody needs to invent a ASG app so Sigforumites can have access to his witticisms wherever they are

I'd buy that, or "The Little Blue Book of ASG"
Blue as in cursing a blue streak.

I'll allow it. PAY ME. Just a little. A percentage of app sales.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:
I turned my head into my shoulder and coughed into my shirt sleeve.

Which is how restaurant food services teach their employees to cough if they need to unexpectedly.

Yep. Wife has over 30 yr in her food prep job. That is exactly the required method.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Don't worry, the 'bola isn't airborne.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure they were asking to be coughed on.

'Cause that's how you actually get coughed on.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
The cashiers at Aldi are super fast, scanning items and depositing them into the customer's shopping cart. They usually try to put some of my groceries in the fold-out child seating area of my shopping cart.

I tell them, "Please do not put my food on the seat where babies with poopy diapers sit."

I'm really kind of surprised that the county Health Department does not put a stop to this.

Oh, great. Thanks a lot.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
That said, as I rounded the corner into the coffee aisle, both hands steering my cart, I had to cough...not a huge hacking cough, just a tickle in my throat. I turned my head into my shoulder and coughed into my shirt sleeve. As I did this I passed 2 guys, in their 20's maybe early 30's and one of the exclaimed very loudly "why dont you just cough in my face!).

I'm afraid I'd have coughed in his face at that point. After all, he did invite.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
shoulda just winked at him....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Depending on my level of surliness, when the snowflake replied “Why don’t you just cough in my face” I may have seen it as a request and complied, followed up with “Yer welcome bitch”

"Well stay close by so I can next time if you wish."

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post