SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Refrigerator magnets, ugh.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Refrigerator magnets, ugh. Login/Join 
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
This is funny to me, very appropriate. Without going through the story, I learned a few weeks ago that I have 43 year old daughter, 11 YO granddaughter. Yesterday we got a package from them, there was a picture the GD drew and we immediately put it on the fridge! LOL Hey, at 75 years old, made my day.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I work in electric motors... I've got SERIOUS magnets available. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13497 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
grumpy1, where do you display your magnets from Rock Auto? Every red-blooded American man has a collection of Rock Auto magnets. Right?? LOL.

-Rob

On the drawer fronts of my tool cabinet, of course!

The fridge is for pictures. Or crayon scribbles that have been deemed pictures, as required.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post