SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Investment Opportunity, But He Did Not Give Me Any Contact Information.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Investment Opportunity, But He Did Not Give Me Any Contact Information. Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Dear Respectfully,

Greetings to you and how are you doing today!

My name is Dr Christian Allione, I am a medical practitioner from Damascus, Syria. I write to seek for your assistance to help me and my two young daughters achieve our aim of relocating out of Syria to your country. We are very responsible people who have the aim to invest in your country as we have the financial strength to do so.

But my major concern is that we do not want be faced with the treatment of being treated as refugees or second class citizens which so many Syrian business people who traveled out without making right contacts or proper arrangements are faced with. Due to this fact, I sincerely seek for your assistance and partnership as our foreign partner who will direct and manage the affairs of our investments which we will partner with you in your home country.

Even we are ready to part 30% of all the proceeds of investment to you so that you feel comfortable securing our interest. I look forward to hearing from you as I will also need your assistance in helping us purchase a living house and as well get a good school where my children will continue with their educational career. Thank You.

Best Regards,
Dr Christian Allione.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a shame, sounded like a wonderful opportunity for you.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I am thinking you should make a response to esteemed Dr. Allione most quick.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
In lieu of his contact information, kindly send all your monies to me. It will be kindly accepted and deposited into my own accounts. Kindly reply in kind.

Kindly, PowerSurge. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
He says he’s Christian, so I think you can trust him.

Wink

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Gotta be OK he asked nicely.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you are good to go, these ground floor opportunities are rare. Looking forward to seeing your face on the cover of Fortune magazine in the near future. Big Grin

Posts: 5298 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C'mon, you can't fault the guy for wanting to get his family out of Syria.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Steve Jobs' father was Syrian.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
A couple of pounds of gold coins delivered to me would buy the good will they are looking for since I also don't trust banks.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post