SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    BofA lack of customer service
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BofA lack of customer service Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Credit Union for sure!

Bank of Assholes
Chiti Bank
Hells Fago

I’ve got stories from when I was a banker! Those weren’t typos by the way haha!

Smile

Posts: 105 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Finally got everything cleared out and got an envelope from the company conducting the estate sale. At the time, they said it was a final accounting and a cashier's check for the final amount of the sale. Imagine my surprise last night when I opened it and it was cash and not a cashier's check.

Sounds like you have a beef with the estate sales clowns, telling you one thing and giving you another. Maybe they already knew about the troubles cash can cause, and exported the headache.

That said, it seems like the big banks have a contest for who can have the highest fees and the lowest level of customer service, while still keeping customers. BofA would rank pretty high on those.

The USG has decided that, since criminals use cash, that cash is to be made very inconvenient. Banks are chartered and regulated, and, since they can't say "FU" to the Feds, they pass the nonsense along to their customers.

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
That said, it seems like the big banks have a contest for who can have the highest fees and the lowest level of customer service, while still keeping customers.

Don't forget the lowest interest paid on accounts.

Posts: 9041 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post