SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Being single sucks. Update Page 3
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Being single sucks. Update Page 3 Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
posted Hide Post
Lots of words of wisdom in this thread. After 3 divorces, I found out marriage is not for me. I have more money and less stress than anytime in my life. YMMV.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 8789 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:
Update:
As the tides turn, I am now happy alone.

{snip}

And I do NOT need a woman to be happy.

My Father was right.

Your father may be right but so was Dean Martin as the song goes.

Wish you well.

Posts: 18928 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hang in there partner...

My divorce was just finalized last Thursday. No kids, I was the one who did the divorcing. Just had enough of the whole dynamic. She comes from a big, close family.....they have something to say about everything, preface their comments with things like " If you were smart, you'd..."

Yeah....five years, just didn't want to listen to the bullshit and deal with a big nosey family anymore.

Posts: 6 | Location: NW Burbs of Illinois | Registered: June 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CrazyHorse5.0:
Hang in there partner...

Yeah....five years, just didn't want to listen to the bullshit and deal with a big nosey family anymore.

You too, shall embrace the peace.
And money.
And freedom.

And I am making my whole house a mancave.

It feels good!

Posts: 4675 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the red pill life, brother.

Posts: 9331 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post