SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Duluth Trading shipping
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duluth Trading shipping Login/Join 
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted
Why does it take a month or even more to get an item shipped to me?
I bought 2 pairs of their bare naked boxers, one large, the other XL, tried on the XL and they fit great, so I returned the unopened Large in exchange for an XL. they had them back since the 20th of last month.
Knowing how long it took them to ship me the first order, It will probably well over a month to get the replacement that is already paid for.

I will still be ordering more of them, but they seriously need to work on their shipping process.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I stopped by one of their stores. The Mrs. and I were looking at under wear for me. She said "I like Big Al and the boys but not at $25".

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Odd. I've never had a slow shipment from them. Everything I've ever ordered has arrived within a week or so of ordering.

quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
She said "I like Big Al and the boys but not at $25".

Totally worth it. Trust me. Best underwear EVER.

And you can frequently get their underwear on sale for $15-$18.

No more "Hanes Value Pack" for me. Buy once, cry once. The family jewels deserve the best.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered lots of stuff from them. Shipping was very prompt.
And I too have begun to purchase their skivvies.
The price held me off for a long time. But I could no longer tolerate the wear them once, and then trash them, Hanes or Fruit of the Loom.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
But I could no longer tolerate the wear them once, and then trash them, Hanes or Fruit of the Loom.

Hold on here for a minute.. I don't understand at all. Is it because the mentioned brands are cotton, and you pass some very terrible gas that dissolves the cotton? Or is it the skidmarks that just show up so well on cotton that they look like zebra stripes? Or the contrary, does Duluth trading offer their product in the color scheme of "skidmark"?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Odd. I've never had a slow shipment from them. Everything I've ever ordered has arrived within a week or so of ordering.

quote:

No more "Hanes Value Pack" for me. Buy once, cry once. The family jewels deserve the best.

I've never had an issue with their shipping either.

I've also tried explaining exactly how totally worth it their skivvies are, even at full price, but some folks just want to wear cheap-ass cotton draws.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
But I could no longer tolerate the wear them once, and then trash them, Hanes or Fruit of the Loom.

Hold on here for a minute.. I don't understand at all. Is it because the mentioned brands are cotton, and you pass some very terrible gas that dissolves the cotton? Or is it the skidmarks that just show up so well on cotton that they look like zebra stripes? Or the contrary, does Duluth trading offer their product in the color scheme of "skidmark"?

Hahaha. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are slow on the return shipping, but replaced the items with no charge. No complaints here.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSB3
posted Hide Post
Always had prompt shipping and return credits from them.
I have 3 of their BBQ Button up shirts. They have the straight hem? So they look great untucked.
3 of their Swinging Flannels shirts and 4 of their Un Polo shirts.

Blaming the crime on the gun, is like blaming a bad story on the pencil.

Posts: 1068 | Location: Saint Charles Missouri | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
They put a store in near my mothers house.
When I need something I have her grab it if it is on sale.
Yes, their under britches are great. Armachillo are good. Just had a big sale on them.
Buck naked is pretty good too. Still need to pick up some of the bull pen ones to try.
Their returns are great I got a pair for Christmas and a week already ripped. Walked in gave them the old Brit he’s and walked out with new.
They have Large Tall shirts which is a huge plus. Though I wish they offered the Alaskan year T-shirts in Tall sizes.

Shipping is not fast for me but not as slow as you described.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
They are building a brick and mortar store in OKC, I'm looking forward to that. I really like their tee shirts. I'd much rather see merchandise in person and deal with stores and people in person.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Duluth is great. Their shipping usually takes a couple of days to get "processed" and shipped, but it arrives as promised. The only gripe I have with them is the design of their Fire Hose pants (which I otherwise love and own 6 pair). The zipper is too short for a guy to take a leak using the zipper alone. One has to undo the belt, unbutton the pants and lower them. I measured them against the 5.11 pants I used to wear. Fire Hose is a 6" zipper, vs 7" for 5.11. The zipper issue really only causes me problems at a pistol match, where you are wearing a gun belt with holster, gun, and several loaded mags all attached to the belt.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

Without a doubt!! I will never wear cotton boxer briefs again. I originally got the medium length now I prefer the long but all are great. I also love their DuluthFlex shorts and pants. Now they’re building a store here in town.

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Give their customer service a call. In my experience they'll get you fixed up pronto.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
We’ve never had issues with Duluth shipping. We order from them regularly for either ourselves or for gifts. We just placed a fairly large order Saturday. All items shipped today.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

Never thought of it like that. I need me some new underwear.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8634 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Do it. Your dangly bits will thank you.

I'm all for saving money, getting good deals, and being frugal, but I don't skimp when it comes to certain things.

Socks, underwear, and shoes are towards the top of that list.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Placed my second order of Buck Naked and threw in a couple BreezeShooters to try out. Hopefully this order will be quicker.

BTW, I used a coupon code for 20% off and free shipping on $75 orders T18PC3

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
You guys got the best of me and I decided that it maybe was time to try something different. I figure I'm 70 and I've been wearing tidy whiteys for the last 68 of them. So my wife looked the company up on the internet. As usual she tried asking me all kinds of questions, and I responded "just buy something". Then she saw that they wanted $7 shipping on some skivvies that cost $18. So she just drove up to their store and bought a pair. So yeah, they're good. I'll buy more, but won't pay their exortitant shipping. Its a profit center and probably earns as much as the items.

Back to the skivvies. They're better because you can get your tool out easier and faster. Time is of the essence. Don't dawdle, there's fluid to flush.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I wish I can do the same, but the nearest store is 586 miles from me.