SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Stop with the TekLok please!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stop with the TekLok please! Login/Join 
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted
Just gimme belt loops. I don't want your TekLok or any other bullshit. Just belt loops. Maybe even a clip if you wanna get a little crazy.

BUT. NO. TEKLOK.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Tone loc not teklok!

Posts: 8144 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
Tone loc not teklok!

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/63ZIf2H9S0E" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I support this.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I definitely prefer belt loops for a holster. It gives a positive draw, with the wide support. But for mag holders, techlock is a good alternative, easier to deploy and all that. I still tend to prefer belt loops even for mag carriers, though.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Agreed.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
I like them for knife holsters.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post