SIGforum
When Did They Start Making Scotch Whisky From Listerine?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/6770073664

February 11, 2020, 12:43 PM
Krazeehorse
When Did They Start Making Scotch Whisky From Listerine?
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
For the price IMO it’s impossible to beat Macallan 12 year sherry cask finished.

This! Delicious.

Plus 2. Good value. Not stupid expensive.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.
February 11, 2020, 02:10 PM
jimmy123x
Since before you were born!!!!

I can't stand Johnny walker red or black and can only tolerate blue, Dewer's is nasty too. To me, I'd rather drink mouthwash than drink that crap......……. I'd rather have a cheaper bottle of 12 year Glenlivet or similar.
February 11, 2020, 05:09 PM
ZSMICHAEL
Perhaps you would enjoy Dr. Tichenors. 70 percent alcohol, 1 percent peppermint oil. Here is a brief explanation: A recent visit to a CVS drugstore to replenish my stash of Dr. Tichenor’s Peppermint Mouthwash Concentrate & First Aid Antiseptic — as the colorful label reads these days, it was nowhere to be found.

“We keep it behind the counter,” a chipper lady in CVS red smock responded to my enquiry.

“Like Sudafed?” I asked in disbelief.

“Dunno — but that’s where it is,” she replied, shaking her head.

For decades, I — like the company’s mid-20th-century pitchman, “Cajun Pete” — have extolled the virtues of this multipurpose liquid, invented by New Orleans’ own Dr. George H. Tichenor back in Civil War days.

The good doctor, so the story goes, was seriously wounded on the battlefield. A military physician was preparing to amputate one of his legs.

Fortunately, Tichnor had sequestered in his knapsack a supply of his miracle elixir. He cleansed the wound himself and walked straight into medical history, allegedly saving the limbs of other wounded soldiers with what would become, as Cajun Pete would crow, “that good ole Dr. Tichenor’s — best antiseptics in town."
February 25, 2020, 10:31 AM
Marlin Fan
What do you think of Bushmills?
February 25, 2020, 10:47 AM
pedropcola
Just add Dr Pepper it will taste fine again. Lol
February 26, 2020, 08:47 AM
smschulz
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
What do you think of Bushmills?

LOVE Bushmills 16.