SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Placing an order on line...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Placing an order on line... Login/Join 
posted
Why do I have to open an account, enter a user name and a password. I just want to one time buy your damn product.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So they can spam you with hundreds of emails a month for the next 10 years.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: Kiawah Island, SC | Registered: July 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And sell your information.

Posts: 76 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Why do I have to open an account, enter a user name and a password. I just want to one time buy your damn product.

Or, you've received an order from a company, and the company wants you to post an online review. I'm fine with that but you have to have a Google account. I don't want a Google account.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
In case you want to order from them again. They will already have your info in their records.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1856 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Let's be fair, not all websites do that. I have purchased as a "guest" from many.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
In case you want to order from them again. They will already have your info in their records.

If I want to order from them again, I can find them on the Internet and reenter my info along with CC numbers very well, thank you.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:

If I want to order from them again, I can find them on the Internet and reenter my info along with CC numbers very well, thank you.

No, you vapid putz, you are not capable of knowing what you want, where or how to find it, let alone finding something a second time. You need to be managed and controlled and you will comply or no more on-line for you ever.

Now, stop asking such inane questions about things too far beyond your comprehension and give any and all demanding questions of your information with unfettered joy. Because...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post