SIGforum
Placing an order on line...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/6770052454

March 06, 2019, 03:27 PM
GWbiker
Placing an order on line...
Why do I have to open an account, enter a user name and a password. I just want to one time buy your damn product.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
March 06, 2019, 03:30 PM
imfrogman
So they can spam you with hundreds of emails a month for the next 10 years.

NRA Life Member
March 06, 2019, 03:47 PM
AZ Husker
And sell your information.
March 06, 2019, 04:02 PM
az4783054
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Why do I have to open an account, enter a user name and a password. I just want to one time buy your damn product.

Or, you've received an order from a company, and the company wants you to post an online review. I'm fine with that but you have to have a Google account. I don't want a Google account.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.
March 07, 2019, 03:44 PM
fiasconva
In case you want to order from them again. They will already have your info in their records.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra
March 07, 2019, 04:02 PM
GaryBF
Let's be fair, not all websites do that. I have purchased as a "guest" from many.
March 07, 2019, 04:22 PM
GWbiker
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
In case you want to order from them again. They will already have your info in their records.

If I want to order from them again, I can find them on the Internet and reenter my info along with CC numbers very well, thank you.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
March 07, 2019, 05:46 PM
sigmonkey
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:

If I want to order from them again, I can find them on the Internet and reenter my info along with CC numbers very well, thank you.

No, you vapid putz, you are not capable of knowing what you want, where or how to find it, let alone finding something a second time. You need to be managed and controlled and you will comply or no more on-line for you ever.

Now, stop asking such inane questions about things too far beyond your comprehension and give any and all demanding questions of your information with unfettered joy. Because...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!