SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Oh No That Didn't Just Happen!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oh No That Didn't Just Happen! Login/Join 
Picture of Poacher
posted
You know how you can open a bag of chips by pulling the sides apart? Well WTF do you do when the FUCKING bottom opens up and dumps FUCKING chips all over the FUCKING floor???
I'm punching Staci in the bagel for this shit...

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
My apologies. I got crumbs everywhere Frown

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep scissors handy, Every damn bag I want to open in the kitchen either does that or has a stupid strip you're supposed to tear off. I can't get my fingers to grip tight enough so I scissors those off too. Of course, in a year or two I'll need scissors with bigger finger holes to get my big ass ugly knuckles in.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
My wife is discouraged from opening any bag we may want to just use a partial amount of, like chips. Even she acknowledges that there is about a 95% chance of her ripping it down the side. It's something we have both just adjusted to. She just calls me in, pretty much the same way as one might for opening a pickle jar or something.

If I am not there, she has learned to just use scissors.

Posts: 7233 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
My wife is discouraged from opening any bag we may want to just use a partial amount of, like chips. Even she acknowledges that there is about a 95% chance of her ripping it down the side. It's something we have both just adjusted to. She just calls me in, pretty much the same way as one might for opening a pickle jar or something.

If I am not there, she has learned to just use scissors.

What's your number?

NRA Life Member

No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Rule #9. Big Grin

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Imagine trying to open a chip bag that was filled at sea level and has inflated like a "Get Well" balloon when it got shipped to Denver. LOL

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Otto Pilot:
Imagine trying to open a chip bag that was filled at sea level and has inflated like a "Get Well" balloon when it got shipped to Denver. LOL

Personally, I like that. It keeps more chips from being broken during handling.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I don't buy chips much, but I slice the top off. This also allows me to pop the top edges in the foodSaver and reseal them,

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post