SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Mail / emails / Calls - Is the NRA bothering you more lately?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mail / emails / Calls - Is the NRA bothering you more lately? Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
- I just ignored all unknown phone numbers. So, I don't know if they (the NRA solicitations) have increased in frequency.
- As for regular NRA mails, I toss them in trash. They have not increased in my part.
- And I can't even remember the last time I got an email from them.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
From their online FAQ:

Q: How can I reduce the amount of mail I receive from the NRA?

A: Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

Update - There was a change after all. I have taken the time to call and check on my membership preferences. It turns out that when the NRA combined the Patron and Benefactor levels into the new Patriot, that "do Not Promote" box got unchecked, and thus my InBox, mail and calls blew up. All fixed again. Thank you SigSAC for making it easy to call.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post