SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Going for a Covid test tomorrow.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Going for a Covid test tomorrow. Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks Muted. I mask in public but mot in private / meetings / restaurants. Wearing a mask for me is tough as it simulates an asthma attack. I also suspect I was a bit cocky thinking I was immune having had it and went out to more business activities than was wise.

"I will fight until Hell freezes over and then fight on the ice."

Captain William Mattingly at the Battle of Bulltown, West Virginia 1863

Posts: 11291 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Yessiree, I can see not wanting to wear a mask because of the asthma. I'm not a mask wearer (40 with a few extra pounds and a bit of hypertension) so I don't think the risk is terribly high. I think the Wu Flu hits some a lot harder than others. We won't know how we react with it until we get it.

My cousin and his wife had it a few weeks back. She brought it home from work as a nurse in a COVID ward. Funny thing is she was always wearing 2 masks as well as the plastic shield that a lot of folks are wearing. According to the powers that be, she really shouldn't have gotten it. I have little faith in the ability of a fabric/paper filter or 2 to stop any of this. The numbers of cases are still climbing (at least according to the CDC) and mask wearing is at an all time high. If I go out, I am really the only one not wearing a mask. Hell, I even went to Green Top (local gun store) looking for ammo and the place was packed. EVERYONE except me was wearing a mask, yet I am sure at least one of the 400 or so people in there will test positive for da rona in the next week.

I guess I was just trying to figure out how this stuff spreads, especially with so many people wearing masks.

Posts: 2080 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post