SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Are all Costo specialty department lazy and/or incompetent?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are all Costo specialty department lazy and/or incompetent? Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
I understand if you might not want to identify the specific Costco, but do you mind telling us if it is in Salt Lake County? The one we go to in Salt Lake County has been consistently excellent. I never use their pharmacy or their optical department, however.

No. It is further south.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
No. It is further south.

Thank you. I hope your daughter recovers quickly from the wrong medicine they gave her.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are all Costo specialty department lazy and/or incompetent?

Probably not all , since this is only the second negative thing I have ever heard about them, the first being their anti-gun policies.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prepsheriff
posted Hide Post
Actually, the Costco in my town is pretty squared away...thankfully.

Airborne ! All the Way!!

Posts: 904 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: January 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Coralville, IA store has severe problems that it can not remedy , in the 18 months that it has been open.

I am a pretty tough guy to piss off, but I have experienced 4 levels of frustration at that store, "it's not our fault " seems to be the motto

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Service at my Costco pharmacy has been without incident for several years, good prices, quick fill, notice if there is an issue such as BO on some product.

Same for eye glasses, both the eye doc and the glasses department have been right there for service and the one I hit gets super busy on weekends so I avoid it on those days.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Service at my Costco pharmacy has been without incident for several years, good prices, quick fill, notice if there is an issue such as BO on some product.

BO usually refers to body odor. Guess you mean back order??

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got an explanation from a Johnson County Iowa business man.

The unemployment rate there is 1.7% , the lowest in the whole state.

If you are walking upright , you have a job in Johnson County, there are no where near enough people to get all the work done, they can't be too picky.

one would like to think that the drug addicts and boozers would be the worst employees,
but the asphalt/paving jobs , roofers, lawn care jobs are being hurt the worst because
they are license, bonded and insured and they get drug checked weekly , so the druggies do not get hired

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I just got back from visiting the optical department at another Costco. This visit went much better. Excellent service.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post