SIGforum
Are all Costo specialty department lazy and/or incompetent?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/6530054244

May 31, 2018, 11:18 PM
BB61
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
I understand if you might not want to identify the specific Costco, but do you mind telling us if it is in Salt Lake County? The one we go to in Salt Lake County has been consistently excellent. I never use their pharmacy or their optical department, however.

No. It is further south.

June 01, 2018, 11:20 AM
deepocean
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
No. It is further south.

Thank you. I hope your daughter recovers quickly from the wrong medicine they gave her.
June 01, 2018, 01:54 PM
egregore
quote:

Probably not all , since this is only the second negative thing I have ever heard about them, the first being their anti-gun policies.
June 01, 2018, 08:47 PM
prepsheriff
Actually, the Costco in my town is pretty squared away...thankfully.

Airborne ! All the Way!!
June 02, 2018, 07:46 AM
bendable
The Coralville, IA store has severe problems that it can not remedy , in the 18 months that it has been open.

I am a pretty tough guy to piss off, but I have experienced 4 levels of frustration at that store, "it's not our fault " seems to be the motto

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
June 04, 2018, 01:33 PM
HRK
Service at my Costco pharmacy has been without incident for several years, good prices, quick fill, notice if there is an issue such as BO on some product.

Same for eye glasses, both the eye doc and the glasses department have been right there for service and the one I hit gets super busy on weekends so I avoid it on those days.

June 04, 2018, 01:58 PM
ZSMICHAEL
quote:
Service at my Costco pharmacy has been without incident for several years, good prices, quick fill, notice if there is an issue such as BO on some product.

BO usually refers to body odor. Guess you mean back order??
June 05, 2018, 04:55 PM
bendable
I got an explanation from a Johnson County Iowa business man.

The unemployment rate there is 1.7% , the lowest in the whole state.

If you are walking upright , you have a job in Johnson County, there are no where near enough people to get all the work done, they can't be too picky.

one would like to think that the drug addicts and boozers would be the worst employees,
but the asphalt/paving jobs , roofers, lawn care jobs are being hurt the worst because
they are license, bonded and insured and they get drug checked weekly , so the druggies do not get hired

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
June 06, 2018, 08:26 PM
BB61
I just got back from visiting the optical department at another Costco. This visit went much better. Excellent service.