SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    $9502 spent at PSA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$9502 spent at PSA Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
I just added up all my orders at PSA. I have spent $9502 with this damn company over the past 4 years. DAMN you PSA and your amazing deals!

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey that's less than $50/week. You're doing pretty good!

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Pics please

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
two important things to remember

1) never get out of the boat

2) never total the receipts

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I am currently struggling against the urge to purchase a S&W Shield from them.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Simple solution. Stop keeping the receipts.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This morning I saw a forum member mention in a thread that they had a great deal on SW Shields so I took a look.

I tried to call PSA and place an order because I didn't want to use work computers but luckily they didn't answer.

I don't even want to know what I spent on guns, ammo and gear the last four years.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

.45?

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
In for the Karma, please.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A hobby, can get expensive. But your mental health is worth the cost. I have seen people who have no hobby and it is sad sometimes.
The problem could be worse if you have several expensive ones.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
A hobby, can get expensive. But your mental health is worth the cost. I have seen people who have no hobby and it is sad sometimes.
The problem could be worse if you have several expensive ones.

He is right the going rate for mental health therapy is way more than that. Having guns is just very therapeutic.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
1) never get out of the boat

One of my all time favorite scenes in a movie. Poor Chef!

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I seem to resist the ads in the endless emails I get from them every day lately, but I'm getting really tempted to buy one of the Glock magazined 9mm AR's from parts they constantly have in those ads. But lately, other places seem to have no problem getting me to bite.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
quote:

.45?

Yes

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2010Challenger:
I seem to resist the ads in the endless emails I get from them every day lately, but I'm getting really tempted to buy one of the Glock magazined 9mm AR's from parts they constantly have in those ads. But lately, other places seem to have no problem getting me to bite.

I'm a big PSA fan! However, my running buddy bought one of their "bits and pieces" 9mm Glock magazine AK's. Ken bought all the parts from PSA. His weapon is a POS -- it's been back to them three times. This firearm badly damages/distorts the brass cartridge case when it feeds. Originally, it would not feed and destroyed the round. PSA has finally been able to make it chamber a round consistently; but it still bends the cartridge case.

Check the arfcom reviews/complaints about this particular PSA offering. I've got a number of 5.56/.300 BO AR's built with PSA parts and they run great. There's no way I'd buy one of their 'house brand' 9mm AK's!

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billfasttax
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2010Challenger:

I bought their upper and lower separately, (different sales), and it has functioned flawlessly! Been through at least 1500 rounds with 0 failures of any kind.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…......WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Posts: 766 | Location: North of Atlanta | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 308th_sps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
quote:

.45?

I lost that struggle. It will be here Monday.

308th_sps

American by birth
Veteran by choice
Southern by the Grace of God

Posts: 199 | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I lost that particular fight too. I picked it up last week. Damn it.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I couldn't hack it either. Ordered it yesterday. Wink

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
$10K at PSA?

Hopefully it wasn't all, or even more than 20% on PSA branded ARs.

THAT would be SAD.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post