SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My biggest beef with the Classifieds on this forum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My biggest beef with the Classifieds on this forum Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted
I keep discovering stuff I didn't know I absolutely needed! Big Grin

Happy (insert something here) Day!

In one of the threads, a Colt 1908 with new CCR coating was just posted. Now I find my vest pocket is feeling naked without a newly-refinished 1908 ... Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Woodman,

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
It's not just the Classifieds. I never knew about More Power Pullers and WaterRowers until reading posts in the Lounge.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My beef is that I snooze, I loose!

Missed out on an ACOG, a few good knives and some other things because I check the Classifieds before work, or at work, then say "Eehh, Ill be it tomorrow."

Then it's gone...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8320 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I share your views. Too many deals that are very tempting. I try hard not to look in the classifieds but every once in a while when I do, I realize I might need a flashlight with a red dot on it. Big Grin.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post