SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    OpticsPlanet... Grrr...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OpticsPlanet... Grrr... Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
17 days? That's normal shipping time for some other companies on in stock items but they deliver and do so at great prices.

I'd be very pissed about a company selling an "in stock" item that they do not have. Playing the waiting game for them to receive it so you can receive it is BS.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunburn:
I have never seen a thread on any forum about Optics Planet that was not a complaint. Their only product is suck.

In November I bought a couple holsters to take advantage of their free 5 day shipping for orders over 49$. Well, one in stock item become “discontinued”, was told they sent me an email and were waiting for my reply when I called after a week. It took 10 days for me to get the remaining holster... this after my call when I asked th3 rep that it will be here in 5 days? Oh no sir, we still have to process the order and pull it from the warehouse.... aaarrrrrgghhh.

Posts: 199 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sammael
posted Hide Post
Update:

The PA 1-6 shipped.
The other two items shipped.
The mount is still delayed (for who knows how long).

No response from OP with the exception of automated shipping/tracking number emails.

What a surprise.

Live and learn, I suppose.

Posts: 567 | Registered: August 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Edited @1:38pm***MURPHYS LAW***, I just got a call from my FFL that the sights just came in and the gun will be ready soon...funny how this happens

I wanted to get night sights for a Walther PPS I had transferred in to my FFL. My guy ordered the sights from Optics Planet on 12/6 and he still haven't received them yet. I'm about to order them on Amazon and bring them to him myself.....WTF?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lcbjr77,

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I order 1 holster from OP free shipping and had no problems. Thanks to this form I will not do a second order with this outfit.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gspdude
posted Hide Post
They got me once too. Never again.

Posts: 544 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
They almost got me on a leupold. Lucky the FLGS had it, and so I didnt have to use them, and boy am I glad I didn't

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
They got me recently, too. The deal on a set of Meprolight Tritum BUIS was in fact too good to be true. I got the runaround, another runaround, then I canceled my order. Thankfully they did that without much fuss.

Lesson learned.

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post