SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Had just about enough medical drama...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Had just about enough medical drama... Login/Join 
posted
Good God, what a week!

- Sis in law, one of the most amazing women I will every have the pleasure of knowing lost her battle with cancer and died in her sleep Tuesday.

- Mom in law went to doctor and doc said get your ass to ER and I will meet you there...admitted with heart issues and they discovered leukemia

- Nephew (son of wife's other sister) who is basically a junkie who sponges/steals from anyone he can went to ER with a inflamed arm ends up being an infection due to dirty needles and might lose the arm...now keep in mind, I could give half a shit about this dirt merchant but the stress he is causing on MIL (his grandmother) is unacceptable.

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
That truly awful! Hang in there, I hope it all works out well for everyone.

Posts: 12180 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Kevmo, hang in there brother. I feel your pain. Sometimes life can be cruel. But there is no way of knowing or avoiding what life will bring our way.

Last month, I received a bad news about my own health. I have my life planned out, for my family. I was going to go back to school for my BSN last September. On the day I received my school package in the mail, I also received a bad news from my doctor.

My thyroid biopsy came back malignant (cancerous). I have to put everything on hold. I will be going in for my surgery this coming Tuesday (in 5 days). Life can be full of surprises sometimes.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:
Kevmo, hang in there brother. I feel your pain. Sometimes life can be cruel. But there is no way of knowing or avoiding what life will bring our way.

Last month, I received a bad news about my own health. I have my life planned out, for my family. I was going to go back to school for my BSN last September. On the day I received my school package in the mail, I also received a bad news from my doctor.

My thyroid biopsy came back malignant (cancerous). I have to put everything on hold. I will be going in for my surgery this coming Tuesday (in 5 days). Life can be full of surprises sometimes.

So sorry to hear this....I hope you have the best possible outcome and can continue down your path

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your relatives.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post