SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    0W-16 oil, really?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

0W-16 oil, really? Login/Join 
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
We have a very old successful used import dealer in town. They may use different brands of oils to a customer's preference but nearly 100% use OEM filters.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
One other interesting tidbit on the hatchback vs sedan. The Hatchback is exclusively made in Japan. The sedan is made both in the U.S and Japan, same trim level can come from either country. I haven’t been able to find any differences though.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jus228:
One other interesting tidbit on the hatchback vs sedan. The Hatchback is exclusively made in Japan....

True and one of the reasons I bought it over a US made Honda Civic which has some issues with its 1.5 turbo motor. Be it little things or major, my experience over the years has usually (not always though) been better with Japanese made vehicles. I have so far experienced two minor problems on my 2018 Honda Ridgeline, a steering problem in my 2013 Toyota Camry (both made in US), and a complete transmission failure on a 2002 Honda Accord (US made) at 60,000 miles. Hoping this Corolla HB stays problem free. I can say so far it has and I love driving it.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7040 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post