SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    High School Show Choir
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High School Show Choir Login/Join 
posted
Gdaughter is in show choir. Online post of their competition. If you have kids in public schools I suggest you get them out. It is worse than I thought.
Why doesn't KFC have toilet paper ? - It's finger lickin good.
How is a pizza deliverer and a Gynecologist similar ? They can both smell it but not taste it. This is the kid MC'ng the program between routines. One song was basically I hate you, I want to kill you and slash you and burn you then electrocute you........

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
How is a pizza deliverer and a Gynecologist similar ? They can both smell it but not taste it

That’s funny shit right there! Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Wow. That’s tasteless (no pun intended!). Can’t imagine how many moms enjoyed that. And what school advocates violence? Her parents are cool with this??

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Th MC told those jokes?

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Our band director's go to during his pre-halftime show spiel was:
Why is it that we drive on a parkway, but park on a driveway?

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15153 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The High School kid did MC and tell these jokes. We didn't watch much of it.

Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
WTF? Was the competition being hosted by a high school? That’s reprehensible. Especially if he was allowed to continue after the first dirty joke.

Sometimes I think there are no adults left.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://vimeo.com/520379385
7 minute 39 second mark

posted Hide Post
quote:
Gdaughter is in show choir. Online post of their competition. If you have kids in public schools I suggest you get them out. It is worse than I thought

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok where is the high school? If you are going to suggest this is typical you need to provide the source. I am quite familiar with our local high schools and nothing similar to this would fly. Might be popular at a college frat party.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Wow. Maybe the “extreme” in the title is supposed to warn you, but my kid would be yanked from that. The song previous to the jokes sounded like a hopeful same sex crush but the singer was so self denigrating. Maybe this was all part of a play?? I just couldn’t bring myself to encourage my kid to participate with all this shitty content, never mind the crass jokes from a child. What state/county is this in? I’m blown away that the persons in authority ok’d all of this.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Franklin township, Indianapolis, In. The kill you song follows the MC.

Held in Lafayete (Purdue University) and open competition with many "top" Indiana high schools attending.

posted Hide Post
Well I never did like Purdue. Now Lenny Bruce was funny but you had to be 21 and pay to see him. Thanks for posting.

Indiana is known for the 500 and high school basketball. That is about it. Now this. I know where Franklin township is and I think this production would offend the sensibilites of most of its denizens.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post