SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    DO NOT order from Grabagun
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DO NOT order from Grabagun Login/Join 
posted
Ordered “in stock” mags from Grabagun on June 22 (Fri), paid for 3-5 day shipping ($82 order).

Check status on June 30 (Sat), still “processing”.

Contact customer service, am told my order “is all set to ship out July 2 (Mon)”.

Check status July 3 (Tue), still processing.

Contact customer service, am told “mags not in stock, should get some in July 5”. I lose my sh!t.

I speak to a 3rd employee, he states “they do things messed up here, sorry. I wouldn’t have lied to you if you had talked to me”.

REALLY?!?!

I hate people. I hate drop shippers. I hate dishonesty.

Pro tip: If you are having supply or shipping issues, tell your customer. DO NOT tell them the order is good to go and ready to be shipped out the next business day. It’s deceitful and dishonest.

Posts: 56 | Location: Alabaster, Alabama | Registered: January 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are refunding shipping, but that doesn’t even mater anymore. If I wanted dishonesty and lies, I would have stayed with my first wife...

Posts: 56 | Location: Alabaster, Alabama | Registered: January 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
They drop ship a lot of stuff, not actually on hand.

I've had good luck with them but shipping is never fast - so only buy it if it's really cheap and you are in no hurry. Ala PSA.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
I have bought from Grabagun several times and have no complaints. I had a great experience each and every time.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 651 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been a year or more, but I had several good transactions with Grab-A-Gun as well. They're my go-to for holsters.

Whenever I order something, I do it by phone, and ask if the item is in stock, never using the on-line ordering. Sorry yours got screwed up.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I've bought from them once. The 6.5 Creedmoor Howa Chasis Rifles (HCR) with 26" threaded barrels were vaporware for many months. Grabagun was the first place I found one in stock, and the kicker was it was $150 less than I had previously seen the 24" non-threaded HCRs elsewhere.

They shipped it promptly and it arrived at the FFL as described.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
... so only buy it if it's really cheap and you are in no hurry. Ala PSA.

The last 2 times I ordered from PSA, last month, a upper and a lower, both cheap and in stock, they were shipped promptly.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I’ve bought from them once with no problem, shipping was fast. I’ve also had good luck with whittakerguns.com and kygunco.com

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have also had good experiences with Grabagun I hope this was just a one off deal.

I ordered 11 springs from Wolff springs one time. I thought well if I am paying shipping I will stock up. I received 1 spring and the total shipping charge. Called them up and they said the others were back ordered and they would send them out soon with no additional shipping charges.Waited 3 months no springs. Called them up and said they were still backed ordered they had not forgot about me. OK I am starting to get mad but I did not say anything to them. Just figured I got screwed over.

Out of the blue about 6 months later I got the other springs with a note that they were free since I had to wait so long.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Grabagun always delivered for me, but as someone said they are not fast. Their prices have been better than others in my experience.

Hopefully not a permanent situation on the OP's poor service.

Posts: 1552 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered today, got a tracking number today.... I feel lucky.

I feel your pain, took me three weeks to get half my order from optics planet. The other half...didn’t get. But they sent me a 5% off coupon for my next order.....ya, right.

Posts: 199 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I've ordered several handguns from them but never anything else. Most orders shipped within 2 days. One took about a week. On my most recent order, I contacted them on day 11 after it hadn't shipped and was told it wasn't in stock, even though my credit card had been charged immediately when I had placed the online order and the gun was listed as "in stock" at the time. They refunded my money with no hassle but I can't help but wonder if they were ever going to call me and tell me the gun wasn't in stock.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I've ordered from Grabagun several times, with no issues. Always had prompt shipping.

Sorry to hear you're getting the shaft.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
I have also had good experiences with Grabagun I hope this was just a one off deal.

I ordered 11 springs from Wolff springs one time. I thought well if I am paying shipping I will stock up. I received 1 spring and the total shipping charge. Called them up and they said the others were back ordered and they would send them out soon with no additional shipping charges.Waited 3 months no springs. Called them up and said they were still backed ordered they had not forgot about me. OK I am starting to get mad but I did not say anything to them. Just figured I got screwed over.

Out of the blue about 6 months later I got the other springs with a note that they were free since I had to wait so long.

Waiting 6 months for springs that are not a hard to find item is a “good experience”? WOW!

I guess I’m just a stickler for being on time. If you tell me 3-5 days,and I agree to pay for it, it better be 3-5 days.