SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Email From Amazon Prime
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Email From Amazon Prime Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
quote:
Here's what they sent me:

It's not too late to shop Oprah's Favorite Things, and with Prime it's easier than ever to get last-minute, thoughtful gifts. Still missing presents for a neighbor, postman, a loved one or someone who's hard to shop for? Get good advice and choose from a selection of affordable tech, fashion, cosmetic and gourmet items.

1. Our picks for Prime-eligible gifts on Oprah's list

From the unusual (23andMe DNA Test Ancestry Personal Genetic Service) and the luxurious (Lark & Ro women's 100% cashmere off-the-shoulder sweater ) to the useful (MYTAGALONGS charger and earbuds cases), you'll find something for everyone on your list.

Shopping for kids? Surprise them with adorable My Audio Pet Bluetooth speakers, fun holiday jammies or Snurk dreamy duvet covers.

For those who are especially hard to shop for, there are edible and non-edible goodies that will satisfy even the most sophisticated foodies. Also find amazing products that are changing lives like the Smart Nora Anti-Snoring Solution or the Echo Show.

2. Order with Alexa

Just say, "Alexa, let's shop Oprah's Favorite Things" and get some help with a friendly voice. Find more details here on how to shop with Alexa.

3. Do all your last-minute shopping with confidence

Good news for eleventh-hour shoppers: Most of Oprah's Favorite Things are eligible for Prime FREE Two-Day Shipping — or One-Day Shipping in select areas. Just bookmark this link to ensure that you place your orders before certain cutoff dates so Santa (you) can dazzle on Christmas Day.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Well, at lesst you know now what NOT to buy - anything on Oprah's Favorites list.

There's no way I'm giving any company my DNA - too much potential for future abuse.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
23andMe DNA Test Ancestry Personal Genetic Service)

I think one should be sent to Elizabeth warren. Although I have a feeling she already has received more than a few of them.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Oprah's Favorite Things

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gotta tell ya, Oprah's Favorite List sent me to some garden tools my wife loves. They are solid aluminum, nearly indestructible, and designed for comfort. I hate Oprah, but her fave's may not be all bad....

Ya know she carries a 290, right? Okay, I made that up.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's what they sent me: ...

Hey, I got that one too.

Posts: 27952 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Oprah = Noprah!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
Oprah = Noprah!
lYup! We now know what not to buy.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post