SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Your call is very important to us.....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your call is very important to us..... Login/Join 
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Your call is very important to us.....

That's why we don't bother to have anyone answer it

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Try calling the Social Security Administration's 800 number.

Oh, wait...that's the government. They simply don't give a shit.

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have heard this a hundred times today on the phone with ST&T. Enraging.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Back when I could actually hear, and used a real telephone, I thought that it would be a great idea if all the people on "hold" could be connected together while on hold. Sort of a chat room type thing. Way better than listening to whatever passes for music.

One exception that I found back then, of course I can't remember the company, but I do remember listening to Beethoven's Sixth Symphony (the "Pastoral") while on hold. Nowhere near as painful as most.

I'd rather listen to nails scrapping on a chalkboard than listening to the music from Walgreen's pharmacy Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post