SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What word irritates you the most?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What word irritates you the most? Login/Join 
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:
Progressive

Exactly.

Posts: 4808 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today it's two words...

Schumer. Flake.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dresden:
Trump.
Moderated Status, thirty days. I don't give a tinker's dam about your opinion but you damn well know not to pull this shit here.

Jackass

Posts: 107459 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
My Bad.
To me it sound stupid.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2567 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mossyoak1:
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
" hashtag "
it's a damn pound sign people,
It's an octothorp.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dresden:
Trump.

You must not want to be on this forum in 2019, you friggen' CLOWN! Roll Eyes

Posts: 33749 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Problematical. Always used by liberals, progressives, and communists for those who disagree with their collectivist bullshit.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Entitlements....

Posts: 202 | Registered: March 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Henry Morgan
posted Hide Post
CULTURE
If you know which airline I work for you would understand

Posts: 63 | Location: Jensen Beach,FL | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Although there are many, I'll have to go with DIVERSITY.

Apparently this means anyone who isn't white. Particularly anyone who isn't a heterosexual male white person.

Good start. Mine is "empowered" or "empowerment," especially as it applies to gender.

Posts: 1089 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Are phrases eligible?

"when I do my part"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
There there
Nothingburger
At the end of the day
Kick the can down the road

And, my personal favorite, "Right?", with the requisite upward inflection. It pains me to not be able to smack anyone who utters it. Particularly those who preface it with, "I know". Mad

Posts: 20064 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
There there
Nothingburger
At the end of the day
Kick the can down the road

And, my personal favorite, "Right?", with the requisite upward inflection. It pains me to not be able to smack anyone who utters it. Particularly those who preface it with, "I know". Mad

such a shame that we live so far apart. You would have a lot of pain listening to my verbal tic and not smacking me.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Irregardless. I don’t even think it’s a word but I hear people use it all the time.

Posts: 478 | Location: Arizona | Registered: February 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
I have to give two - "common sense" and "give back". Actually four words but I always hear them used together.

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 869 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Reasonable

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Democratic.

Democratic is by way of a democracy. A Democrat is a candidate/incumbent. They aren't interchangeable.

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post