SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What word irritates you the most?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What word irritates you the most? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
wow ! three pages,

I have been too orientations
I know how to orient stuff,
and I can tell you how stuff is oriented.

I wince when they say orientated

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 47244 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deserve.....

Posts: 46 | Location: jackson, California | Registered: April 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Mainstream.

He possess great skills.

Posts: 8999 | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Killified

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 19225 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Adversity, as in overcoming adversity.

Posts: 4455 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
Picture of soggy_spinout
posted Hide Post
Clip.

As in, "Yo man, yoz guys sells clips for my High Point?"

Posts: 8750 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Supposably. It makes my eye twitch so hard!

Bruce

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 2900 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KurtZ66
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
"Irregardless"...no such word.

This.

‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’

— Thomas Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Posts: 409 | Location: GA | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Disrespected

Posts: 1570 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
"Basically".

Are you implying that I am too stupid to understand what you are trying to explain to me, so you have to dumb it down in order for me to understand what you're saying?

The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected.
-- Robert Frost

Posts: 7057 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyways...

Posts: 455 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: February 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post