SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Three and 1/2 billion smartphones in use. Where're ET and Bigfoot now?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Three and 1/2 billion smartphones in use. Where're ET and Bigfoot now? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
The only aliens and 'squatches I've seen videos of, are selling candy bars and insurance on TV.

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Don’t you know? They got skeert off because they knew what was coming. Just like Nessie knew when all those sonars and underwater cameras got deployed and he/she hid in the cave at the bottom of the lake. Just because they’re monsters and all doesn’t mean they’re stupid.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
How could they ever possibly see them, they're always looking down at their smartphones Razz

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ghosts. Don't forget the ghosts. And EBEs- extraterrestrial biological entities, formerly known as little green men.

Everyone has a camera with them now at all times- actually, everyone has two cameras with them now at all times- motion picture camera and still camera.

Show me some ghosts. Show me some little green men err EBEs.

Aside from digitally manipulated (fake) images, do you know why you've never seen such? That's right. Because there are no ghosts, and while intelligent life certainly has in the past or does now or will in the future exist, they're not visiting this little blue rock in space.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watch "Finding Jay" on Prime. Jay finds the Skunk Apes and they throw rocks at him.
But, oddly, nothing caught on film. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Ya know ET wasn't real, right? It was a movie. Of course, in the movie, ET did invent the precursor to the BlackBerry. Bigfoot, on the other hand, probably uses Google maps with satellite images and a tracking app to avoid being seen.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
It’s all in fun. A local brewery even has a ‘Bigfoot’ type beer. It’s called ‘the beast’ with a listed 6.66% alcohol content. I tried to like it, but only got to so-so.

I’m a little careful around one set of friends, for whatever reason(mostly she) takes the Bigfoot idea pretty seriously. I think her mind is receptive to the thought.

I don’t care how far out west in the hills I am, or how dark it is, never worry about running into a Bigfeets.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I heard about 2 months into this whole staying home thing that there were lots of sightings of both.

Posts: 17887 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Progressive has caught on to this.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/AeavqyDYQtQ

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
It’s all in fun.
That's just not true. More than a few people are dead serious about the existence of Bigfoot, space aliens, ghosts, etc.

Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
It's a conspiracy. All the smartphone manufacturers have programmed their devices to not save images of UFOs or Bigfoot.
Big Grin
Yeah, that's the ticket. The Men in Black told me.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
ET beamed Bigfoot into the mothership and they are nearing Venus as I write this.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
It's a conspiracy. All the smartphone manufacturers have programmed their devices to not save images of UFOs or Bigfoot.

Yeah... It's like the copy machines that throw out an error when you try to photocopy currency.

Similarly, the government must have programmed cell phones not to record images or video when people stumble across entities like aliens, Bigfoot, or Tupac.

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Or Elvis.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The phones have cameras with around 8 billion pixels and the only picture of Bigfoot has the resolution of being taken with a potato.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
The phones have cameras with around 8 billion pixels and the only picture of Bigfoot has the resolution of being taken with a potato.

Did you ever think that Big Foot is just naturally blurry?

As far as ghosts, everyone knows modern electrical based cameras cannot replicate the light output from a ghost the same as your eye. Similar to how the flat earth folks say the camera lens gives a false curve to the earth.

If you had one of them ol timey cameras with the light bulb flash that puffs smoke you could capture a ghost. Of course the ghost would move before picture was taken, hence why they are blurry.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Big Grin
Yeah, that's the ticket. The Men in Black told me.

You DO know that Apple Dark Inc. and Google Skunkworks obtained the joint exclusive license agreement for the Neuralyzer, right? They can input whatever they don't want you to see...and remember...and <<ZAP!>>, instant erasure for the phone as well as your gray matter. No Bigfoot. No ET. No Casper. No Jimmy Hoffa. No dead rappers. Don't even hafta let those insidious Chinese subcontracting cellphone makers in on it; because it's all in the operating system...surreptitiously secreted away...all nefarious-like. REAL spy stuff. Oblivious to their Beijing overlords.

So even those pesky decompiling black hat hackers can't find the code, because when they get close to breaking it...<<ZAP!>>...what was it they were working on again?!? Great system; that's why Apple and Google are the TRUE rulers of the world...but everyone else and their mommas just doesn't realize it. And never will.

<<ZAP!>>

-MG

Posts: 1989 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
Did you ever think that Big Foot is just naturally blurry?
No, he's not blurry. He's kinda fuzzy, though. Razz

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I myself, have found that large amounts of alcohol often give me insights into the hidden world of strange phenomena. An unfortunate side effect to gaining those enhanced senses is unfortunately, a lack of fine motor skills. I just can't focus a camera worth a damn when I'm drunk and I think them bigfoots know it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3533 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post