SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    No longer recommending Milwaukee electric power tools
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No longer recommending Milwaukee electric power tools Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have not bought any Milwaukee tools lately, but the ones I have now, have been great.
I had problems with Dewalt tools. Then had worse problems with Dewalt in trying to get them to live up to the warranty. No more Dewalt for me.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
To be fair, it did work great when it worked, and I do use these tools a lot harder than average.

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well the good news is that the repair process is very easy and they cover shipping both ways. Sorry it broke, but it's a really quick turnaround time. I sent two impact drivers in I abused the hell out of and they were less than two weeks to repair including shipping time. This was done during COVID too which really impressed me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post