SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Can we stop with all the hugging?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can we stop with all the hugging? Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
There. I feel better now.
Aww, sounds like somebody needs a hug Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lulz. I'll bro-hug dudes I've forged a brotherhood with, some in events that were lethal for some participants. You're welcome to come tell us to break it up because it hurts your delicate senses of manly. Then I can laugh at you in person. Big Grin

Posts: 139 | Location: Indiana | Registered: June 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Other than family, no one gets a hug

For me its other than FEMALE family, no one gets a hug!

Guess I'm just too old for all this millennial touchy feelie bullshit! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ds1962:
Can you stop with all the filthy language. I don't want to see that. Take it somewhere else.

If directed to the OP, maybe you need to take it somewhere else. It's his thread.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post