SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
You said “cookies”?

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
late post. this was from Black Friday. So instead of going shopping my daughter and I put 700 miles on her car helping Willow get from KY to CT. #semperfidogrescue

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8011 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Dude! Nice doobie!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15207 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Lazy pup on a gloomy day...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Though I've mentioned my pups in the past, and just have a cat these days, my heart will always be in remembrance of my dogs. This is my iPhone wallpaper. When each time I turn it on I'm always going to think of them....

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
I had a little spare time yesterday, decided to take Fragile to Petsmart, one of her favorite things to do. She could really care less about the dog park and playing with other dogs.

I was worried about her jumping down from the pickup bed, she has had possible arthritis problems in front shoulder, but as you can see the ground behind the curb was quite high.She was able to jump out and in on her own.

She loved sniffing the air and all of the new sniffs inside and outside the store. I let her pick out a stuffed squeaker toy.

Well, the arthritis the vet blamed her limping and pain on for the last couple of years has turned out to be bone cancer. We have known for a few weeks, vet put her on some pain meds and steroids and she has done well until very recently. She has slowed way down and is having trouble using stairs. We have decided to put her down on Tuesday before she loses all mobility or breaks a weakened bone.

We are glad we had time to say goodbye to her. You will be missed Fragile

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear that. It's a hard decision to make.

I'm afraid we're going to be faced with the same decision with our 10 year old male Rottie (our 4th Rottie) very soon. Baron's complications from diabetes have taken a toll on his vision and his hind legs have lost muscle so he falls to easily. We use a sling to help him up/down stairs. It makes me cry just thinking about being without him. Take care.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
BigSwede, my heart goes out to you and az4783054, we all know that pain all too well. They'll always hold such wonderful memories many years later. My Supervisor at work was an animal lover and the day following my setter's passing he sent me home on sick leave because I couldn't keep my composure. Animals intensely have that affect for me, even yours and others I read about here yank heavy on the strings. Frown

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words fellas.

I apologize to anyone who thinks I pooped on an otherwise fun thread, I just wanted to have a mini memorial to my friend Fragile. Didn't think it needed a separate thread.

She was a good dog, loyal, a bit stubborn and not the smartest Smile . She had a great life.

Good bye Fragile

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing about Fragile.

You will be together with her, again.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Great photos of a beautiful dog.

I am really sorry for your loss. They give us so much, work their way into our hearts, and then are gone so soon.

quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

She was a good dog, loyal, a bit stubborn and not the smartest
That describes our Odin, who was taken by cancer at an early age, before he grew a brain.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27925 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Ollie says "Hello" and he hopes your New Year is off to a good start.

Posts: 3716 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Hi Ollie!

How you doing, handsome?

Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3716 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post