SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
Wow, nice to see another zoi, was beginning to think I was the only one who owned one.

Posts: 1579 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Meet the little, tiny puppy Murphy...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I like the little fella!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I like the little fella!

Thanks, friend Smile

He's very affectionate and likes people and dogs.

Lately, he's been doing better and better with his training, showing a real interest.

Not bad for a little, tiny, baby puppy Big Grin

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

I have somewhere that exact same picture except it's me only, no fellow prisoners.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
We lost our youngest, a rescue dachshund Macie, at the age of 13 last summer. Our 2 remaining dachshunds Jacks and Gretchen are sound asleep at the foot of the sofa.

We were Jacks 4th home from the Humane Society. We adopted him at the age of 7/8 and he is now 17/18. He can barely see out of one eye.

Gretchen is now 15 and we've had her since she was a pup. Like Jacks, albeit totally, she is blind as well.

One of them wakes us up anywhere from 2:30 to 6:00 AM every day. Makes for a rough day when you have to go to work.

But wouldn't trade them for the world. They become part of you and you part of them. Per another post someone said "Dogs are angels on earth" and I couldn't agree more.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
h2oys: So sorry for your loss, but that is a beautiful thing you are doing caring for those pups in their old age. They are blessed as I am sure you feel blessed by their presence. Take care.

Just to continue the thread of pics, here is couple of Gunner this past Christmas - he got really tired staying up late to help Santa put gifts out for the kids.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bama. Gunner sure looks completely relaxed and comfortable.

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Great-granddaughter Izzy and her Faithful Companion, Chrichton. That big ol' dog is putty in her hands.

She was less impressed with a litter of puppies. They don't mind very well... Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Uh, huh...

Those puppies are in love! Big Grin

Look at them tails a waggin' !!!

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

She was less impressed with a litter of puppies. They don't mind very well... Big Grin

They sure do seem to like her, though! Big Grin

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

I wonder if Marlin Perkins is looking for a new sidekick? Eek Cool

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Little tiny Murphy update:

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3emXNVXv-ng

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
She's beautiful!!! Smile