SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Story time. Fate looks absolutely fascinated. Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Steve the tyrannical...

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^

Evil tyrant or too cute. I couldn't possibly say no. Big Grin

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Scout says HI Steve.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
^^^Hello Scout! Bichon?

Swashbucklin' Steve...

Disney Steve...

And just plain... Steve

He's two years old.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Meet our new rescue dog. He was found on the streets of Columbus OH and is estimated to be 6-8 years old.

He is a very happy go lucky guy who've we named Ollie.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Dude... Those dogs are totally Bichon, man...

And I think Schnitzel needs a bigger yard! Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

My pal Chumley

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
We lost our 14 1/2 year old GSP Fritz.
SOOOO sad. He was the best dog ever.
This our new energizer dog Scout.
1 1/2 yr old GSP.
He is a doll in the house!
Holy cow is he a bundle of energy once outside!
He got surrendered back to the breeder. He is settling in well. It is taking some work. We are happy to work with the little guy! Smile Click on pic, it shows up blurry otherwise. He is a beautiful boy! He is great at dragging in mud, the silly boy!

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Scoot Scoot with Hubby on the 4 wheeler...he's saying "I wanted a female black lab and here we are with a BOY german shorthair because YOU wanted that" Big Grin Well, no, I said we should get BOTH. That was a big no.

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:
1 1/2 yr old GSP.
He got surrendered back to the breeder. He is settling in well. It is taking some work. We are happy to work with the little guy! Smile Click on pic, it shows up blurry otherwise. He is a beautiful boy! He is great at dragging in mud, the silly boy!

Beautiful pup. Always remember a tired dog is a happy dog.

Posts: 1038 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

This is Fate's half-brother Chrichton. He is a little lost without her but is a BIG help to his humans in getting past her loss.

He's also helping clean up after a day working on Mom's new She Shed. Big Grin

Thanks again to all those who expressed their sympathy over the situation with Fate.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
quote:
Originally posted by bean357:
1 1/2 yr old GSP.

Beautiful pup. Always remember a tired dog is a happy dog.

That is a good looking dog.

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Dayshift found this little lady wandering the street on Monday.

No tag. No chip. Instead of letting the animal warden take her to the pound, I called dibs and drove in on my days off to foster until the owners come claiming.

She’s getting acclimated to our bazillion cats and dogs for now. Needed a bath. No worms so far. Going to vet tomorrow. Still no claims. She was probably abandoned.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Wow, she's a cutie!

Looks like there's a lot of German Shedder in her.

Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Wow, she's a cutie!

I was thinking, Akita or Elkhound.

Best of luck with you new furry family member,

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2078 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HKg3:
quote:
Wow, she's a cutie!

Mike

Definitely not Akita, they have a wider, blunter skull and nose. In fact, now that I look closer, I'm doubting my German Shepard guess as well. Schipperke maybe?

Still a cutie tho!

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HKg3:
quote:
Wow, she's a cutie!

Mike

Definitely not Akita, they have a wider, blunter skull and nose. In fact, now that I look closer, I'm doubting my German Shepard guess as well. Schipperke maybe?

Still a cutie tho!

Alaskan Shepard - they're a Malmute/ Shepard mix. Awesome dogs and they can get BIG. We have two from the same litter. 90 and 130 lbs. Turds are almost as big as a pomeranian.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
We were thinking Akita but weren't sure. Alaskan Shepherd looks better. We've been calling her Nikki. I think it's a foregone conclusion that she's staying. Big Grin

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I had a little spare time yesterday, decided to take Fragile to Petsmart, one of her favorite things to do. She could really care less about the dog park and playing with other dogs.

I was worried about her jumping down from the pickup bed, she has had possible arthritis problems in front shoulder, but as you can see the ground behind the curb was quite high.She was able to jump out and in on her own.

She loved sniffing the air and all of the new sniffs inside and outside the store. I let her pick out a stuffed squeaker toy.

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post