SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7223 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
It wasn't me! He did it!

Posts: 27777 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
^^^

"Sorry, we're all out of pancakes and bunnies.

Please accept our 1/2 price substitute, and gracious apologies."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43778 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27777 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3986 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Has this been posted?

https://youtu.be/HBBwXAPNLr0

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18016 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Here's Ruby! We've had her less than a week.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
"Oh yeah? Well fuck that. We're going back inside where there's dog food and treats and cushions and that kinda shit."

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15469 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5719 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
I love that commercial. Someone post the YouTube version please. The sound of the Mom/Wife dog growling is too funny.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
General Howe's dog?..

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/BR-fDmyHEzE

I did look it up Smile...

http://americacomesalive.com/2...f-george-washington/

I did not know that. Thanks for posting.

———-

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-