SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Two week update.
She’s growing. She’s hyper. She’s learning.
Potty training is going well. She hasn’t gone in the house yet. She knows to whine at the door.
She gets along with the other two dogs, the cats and rabbits are adjusting.

I take her to work sometimes so she can play with the dispatchers. She peed in there. Once.

Introduced her to our K9 Bosco and they get along just fine.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/GKmgmbc72T4

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:...

I take her to work sometimes so she can play with the dispatchers. She peed in there. Once. ...

Oh! "Live Pee D". I've heard of that! Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/u3tAiCUQA3s

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[IMG:top] [/IMG]

Angus.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Looks like a Flat Coated Retriever to me. Mostly an English breed. They were at one time known as Wavy Coated Retrievers, as opposed to the Curly Coated Retriever. Both Flat Coated and Labador Retrievers are thought to descend from the St. John's Waterdog. But since they are no more and there are no records who knows. Golden Retrievers are thought to have been developed partly from Flat Coated Retriever.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Detroit. You may be correct. You listed some more breeds I have ever heard of.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Fate and Chrichton: Faithful Guardians of Princess Izzy.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Set out once to become the world's greatest procrastinator, but never got around to it
Picture of Fdan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

This pic brought both a smile and a tear to my eye. The two mini wire-haired doxies look JUST like two of ours, now gone. Thanks for bringing back a sweet memory.

Posts: 1983 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Staying warm on a cold day...

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

Words to live by Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member