SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/lifest...iral-instagram-video

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Some levity for today.

Got to spend some quality outdoor time with the dogs. The GSD is just sleeping when the Demon decides to have a quick bite.

I wish I got a better pic of the GSD’s face.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Merlot says, "How y'all doin'?"

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Howdy Merlot! I hate dogs, but I'd pet Merlot.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Pics of daughters new kitten Enrique taking a bath and nap in Fragile's food bowl. I told her to eat her snack but she loves Enrique

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL, that’s cool!

I saw that same look from my female Rottie, Gemma, when a new pup (Maltese type) walked right up to Gemma to grab the tennis ball snugged up between her front paws. Gemma just looked back at me with that look that says “WTF!” But she gave the pup some slack knowing she was just a young’n.

I miss my two Rotties, great dogs, and funny!

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Nine month old Great Granddaughter is learning to walk. Her assistant is very helpful, well padded and comes with the automatic "oopsy-daisy" comforter for those inevitable learning curve incidents.

Another 2-3 months and Mom (and Grandma!) are gonna have their hands full!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

There's hair in my food bowl!

Posts: 1920 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Nine month old Great Granddaughter is learning to walk. Her assistant is very helpful, well padded and comes with the automatic "oopsy-daisy" comforter for those inevitable learning curve incidents.

Another 2-3 months and Mom (and Grandma!) are gonna have their hands full!

Norwegian Elkhund?

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 357fuzz:

Norwegian Elkhund?

Purebred Akita.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More traditionally, it is "loose the hounds". Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Charles Montgomery "Monty" Burns said "Release the hounds" Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Turn up the sound, freshen up your drink, and enjoy!!!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Qkuu0Lwb5EM

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post