SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Yea, as I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear...oh s#*@.

Posts: 3653 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

That's one big Budweiser. Is that a.......

Growler Razz

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Green57:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you...

More like: "I'm surrounded. Get me the fuck outta here!"

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Freakin' cat! How dare she!

Actually as I was watching this there's a whole monologue that went through my head...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/l6B8D50j_eAn

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
^^^ Best therapy.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Similar to this:

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the above is a takeoff on this??? Perhaps???

Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's too funny ('cause it's all too familiar!)! Whether it's a sliver of a ray of sunshine or a full-out puddle of sunshine on our carpet, mine'll stay paralyzed with pleasure in it for hours and hours...

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

Man that made me and my wife laugh our asses off

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
If you're on FB, you're sure to like this GSD video

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is too cool!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post