SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Dobbie?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
sigmonkey, I too will be looking forward to seeing that movie. Thanks

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
^^Okay, I'll be watching for that.

Me too! I"m suck a sucker.

Sucked me right in too. lol

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14035 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
What I wake up to every morning (with a different background):

We can relate!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
We had a lab when I was a kid that looked somewhat like that. He wasn't able to close his mouth because it was full of quills.

Ketamine and pliers made him feel much better.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
We had a lab when I was a kid that looked somewhat like that. He wasn't able to close his mouth because it was full of quills.

Ketamine and pliers made him feel much better.

Ketamine? That is some wicked stuff. Our neighbor had a dog with a face full of quills. The vet knocked the dog out and 3 of us worked for a long time pulling them.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Ketamine is a wonderful drug. For people and critters.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Lol- this I've experienced! My little cattle jack, omg, sometimes, the stuff I came home to..

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5305 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is Rosie. Recently, The Wife & I rescued her from our local Humane Society. She's originally from Mississippi. The paperwork says she is a Healer but I think she has a little Terrier & Carolina in her as well. About 2 years old and had at least one litter. Needless to say, she enjoys her home and family. The cats, not so much right now.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ I wouldn't trust that sad eye routine for one second. That pup has mischief written all over them. Big Grin

Ken

Posts: 1049 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
...how was school

I lol every time this pops up.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
My big baby girl

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Hahahaaaaa,,
Now that made me laugh.

Good doggie

Archerman

Posts: 2483 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post