SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Now that you mention it....

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^ Hah! Loved that guy. Might have to watch Grumpy Old Men again.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShouldBFishin:

Got to see some pups that are going into a mobility assist program. Newfoundland/Lab mix. Training starts at 3 days old. Pretty interesting.

Got to see this dog again over the weekend. He's a smart one! 6 months old - 70# Big Grin

Posts: 1799 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

About 10 months ago.

This morning. Good thing he's just a big goofball! That's his cousin behind him, she's definitely the smarter of the two.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Posts: 1579 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Awwwwwww . . . Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
one of our foster failures, from 2015...

deaf and mostly blind, we had fostered her for more than a year, starting out as hospice care for a misdiagnosed cancer that turned out to be a bladder stone the size of your fist.

when she came to us, she did not look anything like a poodle, having lived as a stray on the street for we do not know how long.

finally, we adopted her and lost her 16 days later to kidney failure, but she had a real family, at least for a little while.

RIP, dear Mimi Smile

my other favorite photo of her Big Grin

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
one of our foster failures, from 2015...

deaf and mostly blind, we had fostered her for more than a year, starting out as hospice care for a misdiagnosed cancer that turned out to be a bladder stone the size of your fist.

when she came to us, she did not look anything like a poodle, having lived as a stray on the street for we do not know how long.

finally, we adopted her and lost her 16 days later to kidney failure, but she had a real family, at least for a little while.

RIP, dear Mimi Smile

my other favorite photo of her Big Grin

one of our foster failures,

Not a failure. You gave her love and a home. The pictures say it all.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir.

"Foster failure" is not considered a bad thing amongst those who foster Wink

[it means that *we* adopted her, rather than finding another forever home for her]

Yes, she had a home and a whole lot of love Smile

Still remember our shock, after getting her groomed. Before that, we thought she might be some kind of terrier mix. Have a photo, somewhere, but better to share our favorites.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ersatzknarf,

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:...
one of our foster failures,

Not a failure. You gave her love and a home. The pictures say it all.

This.

You already know how I feel about it.

That was more like 10 years, in dog days.

Those was some quality time.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/CHoSuTLHfE8

Sorry. I cant figure out how to imbed the video.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

[it means that *we* adopted her, rather than finding another forever home for her]

Yep, it's an infectious disease that we caught from cats a few years ago. The key to the cure is to admit, when you go into the relationship, that it's as permanent as God wants it to be.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
quote:

Yep, it's an infectious disease that we caught from cats a few years ago. The key to the cure is to admit, when you go into the relationship, that it's as permanent as God wants it to be.

Precisely, sir. Thank you for your understanding Smile

posted Hide Post
quote:
Precisely, sir. Thank you for your understanding Smile

Yes, I do understand. Wink

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

credit to cslinger in the funny picherz thread.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post