SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

(inspired by an earlier post)

Posts: 18245 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 6527 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Cuz this thread gets hits...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 34702 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^Okay, I'll be watching for that.

Posts: 8875 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Me too! I"m suck a sucker.

Posts: 11341 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Yep..."the ones we rescue...rescue us"...100% true Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 6527 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18245 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
What I wake up to every morning (with a different background):

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 12334 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Dobbie?

Posts: 2950 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
sigmonkey, I too will be looking forward to seeing that movie. Thanks

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

If it's mechanical it's either new, in the process of breaking, or completely broken.

Posts: 8358 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Me too! I"m suck a sucker.

Sucked me right in too. lol

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

Posts: 7550 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
What I wake up to every morning (with a different background):

We can relate!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

If it's mechanical it's either new, in the process of breaking, or completely broken.

Posts: 8358 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
The real porterdog:

Is your government serving you?

Posts: 1218 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
We had a lab when I was a kid that looked somewhat like that. He wasn't able to close his mouth because it was full of quills.

Ketamine and pliers made him feel much better.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy." Winston Churchill

Posts: 12196 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
We had a lab when I was a kid that looked somewhat like that. He wasn't able to close his mouth because it was full of quills.

Ketamine and pliers made him feel much better.

Ketamine? That is some wicked stuff. Our neighbor had a dog with a face full of quills. The vet knocked the dog out and 3 of us worked for a long time pulling them.

Posts: 4664 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Ketamine is a wonderful drug. For people and critters.

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy." Winston Churchill

Posts: 12196 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
upload pictures free

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 473 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Lol- this I've experienced! My little cattle jack, omg, sometimes, the stuff I came home to..

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 3163 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is Rosie. Recently, The Wife & I rescued her from our local Humane Society. She's originally from Mississippi. The paperwork says she is a Healer but I think she has a little Terrier & Carolina in her as well. About 2 years old and had at least one litter. Needless to say, she enjoys her home and family. The cats, not so much right now.

Posts: 1523 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post