SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
"What we say to dogs" vs "What they hear" looks vaguely familiar... it's been taped up on the side of the wife's rolltop desk forever.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 1232 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

"My wife is dragging me to this stupid play. Somebody please shoot me."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 19303 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3513 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
OK. I laughed. A lot.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36229 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 7502 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Boooooooooooooo. And likewise, Hisssssssssss.

That was Baaaaaa-d.

Posts: 9675 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
wool, to baaadddd

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 7502 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Me too. That is hilarious.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
OK. I laughed. A lot.

Posts: 1684 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

My parents had a dog that ate like the one on the right, only worse. He practically inhaled food and had to be swallowing it whole, because I don't think I ever saw his jaws move.

That appears to be an older lab that has things figured out...

Posts: 1644 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2824 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36229 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Mason ...

Mason on his springpole and Sugar ...

Posts: 3252 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
sorry, removed stupid Photobucket . Will repost once I get the pics uploaded someplace else.

OH, SOLO MIO......

This message has been edited. Last edited by: m1009,

Posts: 507 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU....BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE!

Posts: 3513 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

What guns? Oh, you mean my nail gun? Yep, that's the only gun I own!

Posts: 1888 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Ya think my hound is spoiled just a little when I'm gone on trips??

Wouldn't have it any other way though....

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8606 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
My previous Golden, Mr. Bojangles:

Posts: 4410 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

-- Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 19303 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

-- Abraham Lincoln