SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
"What we say to dogs" vs "What they hear" looks vaguely familiar... it's been taped up on the side of the wife's rolltop desk forever.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 1107 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Now here's something we hope you'll really like.

Posts: 18041 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2886 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
OK. I laughed. A lot.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 34501 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 6724 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Boooooooooooooo. And likewise, Hisssssssssss.

That was Baaaaaa-d.

Posts: 8767 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
wool, to baaadddd

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 6724 | Location: Kansas | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
Me too. That is hilarious.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
OK. I laughed. A lot.

Posts: 1625 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

My parents had a dog that ate like the one on the right, only worse. He practically inhaled food and had to be swallowing it whole, because I don't think I ever saw his jaws move.

That appears to be an older lab that has things figured out...

Posts: 1511 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2616 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 34501 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Mason ...

Mason on his springpole and Sugar ...

Posts: 3080 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post

OH, SOLO MIO......

Posts: 472 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

I PUT A SPELL ON YOU....BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE!

Posts: 2886 | Location: N. Texas | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

What guns? Oh, you mean my nail gun? Yep, that's the only gun I own!

Posts: 1873 | Location: Northeast, OH | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Ya think my hound is spoiled just a little when I'm gone on trips??

Wouldn't have it any other way though....

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

If it's mechanical it's either new, in the process of breaking, or completely broken.

Posts: 8315 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
My previous Golden, Mr. Bojangles:

Posts: 3997 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18041 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post