SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

We adopted this guy in mid August and he has weaseled his way into our hearts.
Charlie's in charge.

Smile

Yeah, well sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Posts: 2782 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 12815 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36229 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
"Fuck! I've been bombed."

As an aside, here's the ultimate photobomb:

Ya ain't really have been bombed 'til you've been bombed by the Queen of England.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 12815 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

A Weiner Dog?

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 9610 | Location: The Temecula Valley | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only 6565 more posts to go to catch up with the cats.

Posts: 2219 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dog thread loosing out to the cat thread

Posts: 2219 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
A Weiner Dog?

A bit tall for a weiner dog, given his front paws are resting on a bathroom vanity counter top. Looks more like a Vizsla to me.

Posts: 7174 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
post images

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 661 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
print screen

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 661 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2824 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

"My wife is dragging me to this stupid play. Somebody please shoot me."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 19303 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post

They go too soon

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 4490 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
A Weiner Dog?

A bit tall for a weiner dog, given his front paws are resting on a bathroom vanity counter top. Looks more like a Vizsla to me.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36229 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
A Weiner Dog?

AS in this Weiner

Razz

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 9610 | Location: The Temecula Valley | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Luna

Sola

Proudly deplorable

Posts: 7636 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildSig:
Ah, the joys of reloading days.

Or maybe not. Big Grin

Looks like Ruger - my Brittany

Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul.

Help, I'm having premonitions of future flashbacks.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

Some people listen to the noise of the world,
And some people listen to the quiet.

Posts: 8429 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

"My wife is dragging me to this stupid play. Somebody please shoot me."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 19303 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
AS in this Weiner

I never claimed to be fast on the uptake Smile

Posts: 7174 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post