SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Canine capacitor

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Canine capacitor
The LEDs in his eyes turn yellow to indicate a full charge.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Canine capacitor
The LEDs in his eyes turn yellow to indicate a full charge.

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
White haired old gal, Sugar (14)

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^ Beautiful girl and great coat for a 14-year old. She must be loved!

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir. She doesn't complain much. Only when she doesn't get her way Big Grin LOL

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Favorite word problem:

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Hunter @19 months old

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Lady outside by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/190168286@N08/]

Hope this works, am rusty at doing this. Our sweet adopted girl is settling in nicely. Bringing joy to our lives daily, one of the sweetest, most loveable girls. Fast learner, and listens really well.

Posts: 1124 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy that Classic SIG in All Stainless,
No rail wear will be painless.
Picture of cee_Kamp
posted Hide Post
This is Helga. I've put some of her photos in this thread before. She is a female Olde English Bulldog, three years old.
She's a odd creature, but the kindest sweetest companion dog anybody could ever ask for.
She is picky about who her friends are, but gets along with anybody and anything.

IMG_20200719_185418326 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

IMG_20200322_211921347 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

Helga will lick her feet after being outside (feet licking freak) so we had to get a place holder for her couch. She will go down to the part of the couch that isn't covered with the sheet, lick her feet there, get the couch cushion all wet from licking, and then retreat to the couch cushion that is covered with the sheet and fall asleep. She was afraid of the place holder.
Helga is not a fearless animal, and definitely not a guard dog. She's very timid.

IMG_20210313_213616332 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

Our next door neighbors have sheep and a horse. A stone wall separates our yard from the animal pasture. Helga just isn't blessed with situational awareness. I've seen deer in the cornfield across the
street, picked Helga up and set her in the window seat on the front bay window. Nope, she doesn't notice the deer at 25 yards distance.

Then this spring I realized that Helga had made friends with the neighbors horse. She will go over by the stone wall and sit down and look for the horse in the pasture.
Remember I said Helga was timid? After a few weeks of sitting by the stone wall, she finally got the courage to stand up on her hind legs and look over the top of stone wall.
Helga is virtually silent, almost never barks. She will make quiet vocalizations that we call "Wookie Noises" when she sees somebody she knows.
I noticed she was making the Wookie noises as she stood looking over the stone wall. She was calling the horse.

"Hey buddy, I'm here. Come over and play with me"

IMG_20210408_155745663 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

"Let me tell you about my day. I've been sleeping all day"

IMG_20210408_160055246 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

"What do they feed you to make you grow so big?"

IMG_20210408_160052190 by cee_Kamp 32ACP, on Flickr

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Instructor
USPSA Chief Range Officer

Posts: 1497 | Registered: December 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murphy taking a break after a hard day supervising me doing yard work.

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Handsome Pup, 357!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Chuck

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Handsome Pup, 357!

Thank you PH. He is a great buddy to have.

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My dog can read....

Posts: 306 | Location: PA | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Hunter and Dug

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3456 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Dug @ 12 weeks

Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
What time is dinner dad?

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post