SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post

Our 4 year old grandson with Murphy, our male goldendoodle.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham
Liberalism is a failure to find pathways to intelligence in your brain. - David Lawrence

Posts: 1379 | Location: Kalispell Montana & Florida’s Emerald Coast for the Winter | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20703 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Baby Daughter's Baby Akita has grown up...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 10740 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

96 in the late afternoon, and our two big guys are relaxing in the shade of a grapefruit tree.

Posts: 7954 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pups. Smile

Posts: 11980 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Daughter, grandson and grandson's girlfriend (the one who is going to make me a great-grandfather for the 7th time this fall...) were roasting marshmallows. Fate thought they smelled pretty tasty...

Posts: 10740 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

96 in the late afternoon, and our two big guys are relaxing in the shade of a grapefruit tree.

largedogs.png

Do you saddle them and ride them into town? Holy crap, they're huge!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15573 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
the bigger the dog, the more gentle Wink

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Patron Life Member (Feb. 2017) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 2922 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

largedogs.png

Do you saddle them and ride them into town? Holy crap, they're huge!

The one in front, the Irish Wolfhound, can rest his chin on the kitchen counter without stretching. He sort of lays it there to watch you prepare food, but very politely.

Posts: 7954 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20703 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
dog heaven

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 46663 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 3856 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Walter Matthau reincarnated as a dog?

Escape is not always the safest path.

Posts: 1223 | Location: central nj | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Now that you mention it....

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 3856 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^ Hah! Loved that guy. Might have to watch Grumpy Old Men again.

Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
This made me laugh - Dog steals GoPro Big Grin

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGCQ1mXQonU

Posts: 1202 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

I had an audience as I was cooking dinner. Big Grin

Posts: 11980 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShouldBFishin:

Got to see some pups that are going into a mobility assist program. Newfoundland/Lab mix. Training starts at 3 days old. Pretty interesting.

Got to see this dog again over the weekend. He's a smart one! 6 months old - 70# Big Grin

Posts: 1202 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post