https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/6380001014

February 06, 2020, 03:08 PM
ersatzknarf
Enough with the dog pictures
Meet the little, tiny puppy Murphy...

February 11, 2020, 12:25 AM
sigmonkey
I like the little fella!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
February 11, 2020, 01:28 AM

Q

February 11, 2020, 06:54 PM
ersatzknarf
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I like the little fella!

Thanks, friend Smile

He's very affectionate and likes people and dogs.

Lately, he's been doing better and better with his training, showing a real interest.

Not bad for a little, tiny, baby puppy Big Grin

February 11, 2020, 07:12 PM
Skins2881
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

I have somewhere that exact same picture except it's me only, no fellow prisoners.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
February 11, 2020, 09:12 PM
h2oys
We lost our youngest, a rescue dachshund Macie, at the age of 13 last summer. Our 2 remaining dachshunds Jacks and Gretchen are sound asleep at the foot of the sofa.

We were Jacks 4th home from the Humane Society. We adopted him at the age of 7/8 and he is now 17/18. He can barely see out of one eye.

Gretchen is now 15 and we've had her since she was a pup. Like Jacks, albeit totally, she is blind as well.

One of them wakes us up anywhere from 2:30 to 6:00 AM every day. Makes for a rough day when you have to go to work.

But wouldn't trade them for the world. They become part of you and you part of them. Per another post someone said "Dogs are angels on earth" and I couldn't agree more.

February 11, 2020, 09:51 PM
BamaJeepster
h2oys: So sorry for your loss, but that is a beautiful thing you are doing caring for those pups in their old age. They are blessed as I am sure you feel blessed by their presence. Take care.

Just to continue the thread of pics, here is couple of Gunner this past Christmas - he got really tired staying up late to help Santa put gifts out for the kids.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
February 12, 2020, 07:35 AM
h2oys
Thank you Bama. Gunner sure looks completely relaxed and comfortable.
February 13, 2020, 03:48 PM
PHPaul

Great-granddaughter Izzy and her Faithful Companion, Chrichton. That big ol' dog is putty in her hands.

She was less impressed with a litter of puppies. They don't mind very well... Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
February 13, 2020, 08:09 PM
ersatzknarf
Uh, huh...

Those puppies are in love! Big Grin

Look at them tails a waggin' !!!

February 16, 2020, 06:47 PM
vthoky

God bless America.
February 17, 2020, 09:09 AM
Expert308
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

She was less impressed with a litter of puppies. They don't mind very well... Big Grin

They sure do seem to like her, though! Big Grin
February 18, 2020, 10:42 AM
Johnny 3eagles

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
February 19, 2020, 06:45 PM
egregore

February 26, 2020, 05:50 AM
PHPaul

I wonder if Marlin Perkins is looking for a new sidekick? Eek Cool

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
March 01, 2020, 07:59 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1234088707034112000

March 02, 2020, 08:59 AM
ersatzknarf
Little tiny Murphy update:

March 03, 2020, 08:04 PM
Orguss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3emXNVXv-ng

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
March 04, 2020, 09:47 AM
ersatzknarf
She's beautiful!!! Smile

March 04, 2020, 06:59 PM
henryaz
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
She's beautiful!!! Smile

Thanks, and we think she is, too. But the main thing she is, is FAST. Daisy is the dog's name, and the wife calls here Daisy McFly. Smile We thought our Greyhound was fast, until Daisy showed up. Her transmission does not have a "walk" setting. At minimum speed, she trots, even just from room to room.

She came from an abuse situation (via the Borzoi rescue league), so we're slowly working through those issues with her.

When in doubt, mumble