SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

"I just love parades. They're a blast." - Anwar Sadat

Posts: 19892 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ48jTfOtvE

"Donald Trump is the grizzly bear in The Revenant. If you get his attention, he’ll be awake, bite your face off, and sit on you.".. Newt Gingrich.

Posts: 9999 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^I bought a used Toyota wagon from that son of a bitch once.

Posts: 10174 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Art imitates life?

Nice is overrated

And people wonder why I carry a SIG P320

Death to Terrorists

Posts: 26722 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19892 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2598 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11816 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
LOL

They even sit the same.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 37050 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Christmas present from baby daughter, she brought the pups down for a play date.

Fate is finally filling out and looking more like an Akita, she was pretty bony there for a while.

Crichton is growing like a weed and is definitely the more laid-back of the two. Gives his sister hell tho. The two of them are good for each other.

Posts: 10174 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8750 | Location: Front Range, Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11816 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
What? No fire? You need to make some hot dogs...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 37050 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2495 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15055 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
The gates of the underworld look quite comfy.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4588 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2495 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
Merry Christmas everyone!!

For whatever reason, the song "Copacabana" by Barry Manilow popped into my alleged mind when I saw this photo.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 1322 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post